1) What’s something that can always make you feel better?
Just being with friends really. Also making jokes at really inappropriate moments (not recommended. It’s very, very awkward.)
2) When you wake up in the morning, what’s the first thing you do when you get out of bed?
Turn on the laptop. Otherwise I’ll go shower straight.
3) If you had to pick one person to be stranded on a desert island with, who would it be?
Joe? Hurr hurr. Probably someone with a good sense of survival because I need a hunter while I go make the shelter or.. something. Kidnap a cub scout.
4) Cola, Soda or pop? Or something else? What do you call it?Soft drink. I don’t know why they call it that though. :\
5) Favourite member of your family and why?
My younger sister, the 18 year old one. We’re closer in age so I guess there’s that something to talk about. Well, whenever she wants to talk about it ‘cos she’s forever on the phone with her boyfriend.
6) A food you couldn’t live without?
7) A country you want to visit before you die?
because visiting after you’re dead would be pretty pointless eh?
Oh man, there’s SO MANY. There’s Norway to watch the aurora borealis, Venice for the gondolas, Morocco for the Marrakech Night Market… I could go on and on.
8) Your favourite colour?
Purple. It looks good on me.
9) What bothers you more, when people lie, or when they incessantly complain?
When they lie, I guess. I can always block them out if they complain incessantly but if they lie - especially if it’s about something serious - then it’s a problem.
10) What books are you reading right now?
A Storm of Swords: Steel and Snow (I don’t want to finish it D:), Bury My Heart at Wounded Knee and The Girl Who Kicked the Hornets’ Nest.
11) If you had to pick one place to live, and you couldn’t leave, where would it be?
In Joe’s pocket. Uhm, man… some villa in Spain or something. Retire with my cat and sit in the garden all day errday.